- Minimum Two Night Stay required during High Season and Holiday Weekends (unless a “one night only” opening is available on the schedule)
- Method of Payment: we accept personal checks (for advance deposit only), traveler’s checks, cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. If the deposit was paid by personal check, a credit card number must be provided for our records at check-in.
- Amount of Deposit: reservations are guaranteed and acknowledged upon receipt of payment equal to two nights stay or half the total reservation, whichever is greater. Deposit, if paying by check, must be received within seven days.
- Full payment is due upon arrival via credit card, traveler's check or cash.
- Check-in is from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Please call if you will be arriving later so that we can make arrangements. Just enjoy your trip here!
- Check-out is by 11:00 am.
- All rates are double occupancy and include four course breakfast, all-day beverage buffet, afternoon treats, early evening wine and hors d'oeurves, in-room Port & homemade chocolates. Additional person in room (Turret Suite only), $35.00 per person per day plus tax.
- All lodging is subject to 7% Maine State Lodging Tax.
- We are a Non-Smoking Inn throughout the Premises & Grounds.
- Due to the Historic nature of our property, our Inn is best suited for children over 12. All guest rooms can accommodate a maximum of 2 persons with the exception of the Penthouse Turret Suite which can accommodate up to 4 persons. Children under 18 must stay in the same room as a parent.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets at this time.
- Due to our small size and limited season, cancellations affect us greatly. All cancellations are subject to a $30 fee per room reserved.
- Deposits will be refunded (less the $30 fee) provided the cancellation is received 21 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival.
- If a cancellation is made with less than 21 days of the scheduled arrival, the deposit is non-refundable. For this reason, we recommend looking into travel insurance, such as www.insuremytrip.com, for example. If the reservation can be re-booked in its entirety, the deposit (less the $30 fee) will be refunded.
- Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals or early departures.
- Groups with 3 or more rooms reserved will be required to provide 30 days notice of cancellation for a full refund (less the $30 fee per room); if less than 30 days is provided, the same terms and conditions as stated above will apply. For groups interested in reserving the entire inn or more than 3 rooms, please inquire about terms and conditions as they may vary.
Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
For reservations or information:
373 Main Street, P.O. Box 1426
Southwest Harbor, Maine 04679